Saturday, October 07, 2006

Share this BLOG.... tell a member

Since NAGE refuses to hold member meetings, and they refuse to host an on-line message forum.... members have stepped into the vacuum to provide an opportunity for members to share information and concerns regarding the ultra-secretive NAGE.

Spread the word by telling other folks you know about this Blog and the other blog dedicated to the use of NAGE members......

Share the address for this Blog with your colleagues....

http://nagemembers-units1-3-6.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for starting this blog. I get the nage newspaper but it doesn't tell me anything. I wish it would tell me more about what this union is really doing for me. It seems like it just promotes itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M SPREADING THE WORD! IT'S TIME TO HOLD OUR UNION ACCOUNTABLE AND GET SOMETHING BACK FOR OUR DUES! WE'RE BETTER OFF POOLING THE MONEY AND BUYING POWERBALL TIX!!

    ReplyDelete